Corn Salsa is a great appetizer, especially if you are looking to make something for the big game.
I’m pretty excited since a lot of these ingredients required in this recipe are on sale.
- 1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 TB cilantro, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- Tortilla Chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the cilantro, lime juice and tortilla chips. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour. This will allow the flavors to meld. Just before serving add the cilantro and lime juice and toss again. Serve with tortillas chips.
Need more simple recipes? Recipes
Latest posts by Gina (see all)
- Arby’s New King’s Hawaiian sandwiches plus a chance to win a trip to Hawaii - May 22, 2013
- Best Cream Cheese Icing Recipe - May 22, 2013
- LEGO for every age Giveaway! - May 21, 2013